The position reports to the IT EMEA BRM Manager Operations & Finance, she/he belongs to the BRM Zone team with the BRM Zone EMEA Finance and BRM Coordinator as direct colleagues.
The BRM Zone team reports to the IT EMEA Operations & Finance Director.
18 BRMs (15 in Local and 3 in Zone) belong to IT EMEA who are the key IT points of contact of all the Supply Chain and Finance departments, both for the divisions' Product Affairs and for the Market Affairs of the EMEA Zone.
MASS (Madrid Accounting Shared Services) is the team delivering accounting services to L’Oreal affiliates in Western Europe
MASS BRM will interact daily with MASS management and key users and with the BRM Finance Community.
The main objectives of the MASS BRM are:
- To be the IT first point of contact for MASS team
- To steer the demand management process between Business and IT in QCT (Quality Cost Time),
- To hold frequent reporting and governance meetings with all Business Stakeholders,
- To ensure alignment between all teams involved in IT project to guarantee successful delivery.
Details of the mission
- Engage Business and IT leaders of MASS team to define requirements and priorities within the respective functional areas and ensure alignment with business vision and key strategies,
- Develop IT vision/mission, roadmaps and policies including security and quality,
- Co-define with Business Partners the Y and Y+1 project roadmap to meet current and future needs,
- Ensure end to end vision and integration of processes and capabilities within the domain and alignment with overall Application Strategy and architecture principles,
- Drive the adoption of internal and external best practices and innovation opportunities for the domain,
- Own and maintain the capability and solution maps across all Supply Chain and Finance business units,
- Pro-actively manage the demands portfolio according to the road maps validated and ensure the allocated budget,
- Own and Facilitate the IT/Business governance of Finance and Operations EMEA,
- Act as a proactive business partner: actively listen to internal/ external customers, articulates, and clarifies /translate their needs into IT implications and evaluate and challenge the customers’ demands to ensure their alignment with the defined strategy and support the writing of the Business Expression Need document.
- Ensure timely communication to relevant stakeholders in the business and IT communities.
Engineering background with a high understanding of Finance concepts.
- Masters key financial processes: accounting, controlling, taxes.
- Has lead / be involved in ERP projects to set-up finance processes either on IT or business side.
Decode and influence
- Listens actively to his partners/clients, to decode the business requirements, qualify them properly and transform them in relevant business expression need.
- Takes change management and communication initiatives to facilitate the adoption of solutions.
Acts as a proactive business partner
- Imagines and promotes alternative options/solutions to match client needs
- Understands the “big picture” of the business, the operating model, the processes and the roles within the organizations
- Communicates on the Group / Zone Business strategic plans and road maps to 360° stakeholders.
Acts with strong transversal management skills
- Manages efficient interactions with both internal and external contributors to win support
- Demands Portfolio Management: process, timing, budget, resource allocation and L’Oréal Governance Validation Process (independently of the role within the organization)