Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai
The Business Analyst is responsible for business performance report & analysis based on consumer offtake in multi dimensions (including product, channel / customer, region, period, etc.). He / She provides deeper visibility / insights on business performance to support decision making for the Division GM, Marketing, Commercial, Operations teams. He / She also works as data architect, with both business and technical stewards for data methodology, maintenance, visualization and system development.
● Regular Business Performance Report: Generate regular reports at different product levels across channel/ customers, and with deeper analysis as needed.
And design new report based on business needs.
● Data Integration: Support Consumer Intelligence Manager to design data methodology & integration process together with business and IT team.
● Data Quality Maintenance: Be responsible of data accuracy in database and report, work closely with data governance manager for data quality management.
● Report Automation Tool: Support Consumer Intelligence Manager to design automated dashboard, dynamic analytic tool in MS Power BI, Tableau, or other BI platforms. (No technical skill required, but sense of project management and report design skill is necessary)
Advanced degree in business-related or quantitative files in Business, Information Management, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related fields
1-3 years of experience in business analysis role, related to reporting / performance diagnosis / data visualization / BI tools
Experience in Market Research / Big Data / E-Commerce is preferred
● Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Strong analytical thinking and communication skills
Highly developed sense of accountability and follow-through with an ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks
Fast learning skills in both business and technical level, to analyze workflows / dataflow and develop improvements based on research and interviews
Ability to analyze workflows / dataflow and develop improvements based on research and interviews: strong problem-solving ability in both business and technical level
Fluency in oral and written English preferred