Сфера деятельности: Finance & Controlling
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Québec
L’Oréal Luce offers a unique world of beauty. Ins international brands embody all facets of elegance and refinement in three major business: skin care, make-up and perfumes. Their distribution is selective and is divided between department stores, perfumeries, e-commerce sites and boutiques across the country.
Do you want to part of the L’Oréal Canada adventure within our dynamic Finance team? Joining the Luxury Products division team is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
· Be responsible and accountable for budget control for the management of marketing costs
· Become the financial partner of the marketing, administrative and sales teams, participate in meetings with the marketing and digital teams.
· Participate in one or more projects related to this function to improve processes
· Be responsible for updating Marketing fees risk and identify opportunities for trends and budget for your brand/division
· You posses 1-3 years of experience as a financial analyst in consumer goods industry or other
· You excel in time management and multi-tasking and can manage new information systems
· You hold a University degree in Finance (post grad diploma an asset)
· Strong knowledge of Office systems
· SAP experience an asset
· Excellent communication skills (French and English)
L’Oréal Canada is an equal opportunity employer.