Сфера деятельности: Sales
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Vancouver (British Columbia)
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is a position focused on Flagship and Buying Group initiatives for the brand. This role reports to the National Business Development Director and would work cross functionally with marketing, education, sales, PR, digital and medical affairs.
* Working with Sales (National Director, Regional Managers and Account Executives) to determine potential partners for our Flagship program
* Presenting opportunity to selected physicians and gaining contracts
* Creating a unique business plan and sales goals for flagship & buying group partners
* Working with SkinCeuticals team (Retail Image Specialist, marketing, PR, digital) to arrange all aspects of the buildout and subsequent launch.
*Accountable for the delivering the timeline and communicating effectively with the client during the buildout and flagship conversion process
* Working in coordination with marketing, regional manager, and local account executive to develop and implement a financial and promotional strategy for assigned customers
* Responsible for forecasting and support National BDM to achieve net sales goals for flagship & buying group customers
* Building strong influential partnerships with physicians to maximize the partnership through PR and medical affairs.
* Work on additional strategic partnerships that will lead to exponential brand growth and provide accelerated level of exposure
*Respecting allocated budget and ensuring an ROI for all Flagship conversions and business initiatives
* Bachelor s Degree or higher
* At least 3 years of experience selling in cosmetic dermatology or plastic surgery practices
* Understand marketing strategies and programs. Marketing experience a plus.
* Understanding of retail design, retail programs and strategies. Retail or franchise experience a plus.
* Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
* New thinking approach to identifying opportunities.
* Must effectively monitor, analyze, interpret and communicate business information.
* Strong understanding of the aesthetic marketplace including device and competitive brands
* Ability to establish strong professional relationships with physicians and practice staff.
* Proficient computer skills necessary Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.