Сфера деятельности: Data
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Montréal
The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst develops dashboards as per the BI architecture created in conjunction with the Medical Digital and Omnichannel Manager, as well as the other BI Analyst. He/she draws links between sales, demographical, visit, and other types of data to make recommendations to the Medical team. The BI Analyst leverages UI/UX best practices to make dashboards as seamless as possible. He/she works very closely with the CRM Specialist to report on Veeva (Salesforce), the pharmaceutical CRM used by 100+ team members across Canada.
- Develop cutting-edge dashboards and identify opportunities for new reports.
- Automate existing dashboards by leveraging better connectors.
- Cross-reference field, sales, and other types of data to push strategies forward.
- Leverage data visualization, UI/UX best practices to create a seamless reporting experience.
- Diligently clean data originating from all cubes and Medical platforms.
- Take initiative to dig through data from all platforms in order to continuously present new perspectives to the business.
- Define, develop, and optimize KPIs.
- Maintain and improve upon existing BI tools and related systems (e.g. automatic workflows).
- Establish statistical models for forecasting sales targets and trends.
- You will collaborate with other analysts both nationally and internationally to learn about cutting-edge reports and maintain Medical Canada’s position as the global BI leader. This is an exciting sphere of influence.
- You will have regular meetings with Global HQ, the US, and other counterparts to exchange on best practices.
- You will get to collaborate with and balance the needs of the Business Development team, Account Executives, Medical Relations, Medical Communications, Regional Managers, Medical Representatives and more.
- Work closely with the CDMO Data Science team to identify up-and-coming BI opportunities.
- Train all of the end users on how to best leverage the various dashboards to capitalize on insights.
- Microsoft Power BI;
- Microsoft Excel;
CORE DATA SOURCES
- Veeva CRM;
- Veeva OpenData;
- Amazon Vendor Central;
- Microsoft SharePoint;
- Microsoft Power Automate;
- Microsoft Forms;
- SAP ERP; and more.
WHO YOU ARE
- High level of proficiency in Power BI and Excel (or BI equivalent)
- Proven project management and collaboration skills
- Bilingual required
- Entrepreneurial spirit and love of cutting-edge technology platforms
- 80-90% dashboard building, 20-10% ad-hoc/optimization
L’Oreal Canada is an equal opportunity employer
◄ Назад к списку вакансий