|Who We Are|
|As the number one global beauty company L’Oreal is continuously reinventing the beauty that moves the world. Since 1909 this ongoing revolution has been spearheaded by the innovation, integrity and resilience of the men and women of L’Oreal. Today we continue to be the change we aim to see in the world the as the number one beauty tech company by reinventing the business of tomorrow through our pillars of success including technology, sustainability, and inclusivity. |
|THE TEAM & CONTEXT: |
|Join the L'Oreal Professional Product divsion family and make a difference in the hair industry. Connect with a team of creative and passionate leaders and play a key role in transforming the online experience offered on our multibrand e-commerce platform. Expect to lead marketing initiatives, while also being fully hands on with the technology. You already have experience with e-com, don't worry this role offers a ton of career progression opportunities in the digital space.|
- Plan, manage and deliver personalized CRM campaigns to drive higher customer lifetime value and a seamless customer experience online
- Work cross functionally with digital, marketing and IT to properly manage and update digital needs of the L'Oreal Partner Shop website
- Create and maintain online e-business plan in line with global initiative to drive visibility, sales, brand recognition and online experience for the division
- Manage new product uploads, category builds, product detail maintenance and promotional activities.
- Activate the right business drivers by tracking and drawing conclusions from specific e-commerce KPIs
|WHO YOU ARE:|
- You posses 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Have experience with digital merchandising, order flow, UX and HTML
- You are an entrepreneur at heart looking to reinvent the digital landscape through an analytic lens compliment with a thirst for creativity
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of SalesForces Commerce & Marketing cloud
- You are curious, detail-oriented person looking to contribute to a team and organization which values technology, diversity equity and inclusion and sustainability
- Exclusive employee discounts up to 50% (WOW!)
- Summer and winter Fridays
- Access to unlimited virtual learning platforms
- Phenomenal Vacation Policy as well as Holiday’s time off!
- Health/dental insurance and RRSP participation on your first day!
- $500/year wellness spending
- Free BIXI membership and STM discount
- Reimbursement of Professional licenses