Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Montréal
MISSION OF THE JOB:
The digital specialist will play a strategic role by ensuring an optimized customer experience on our 2 mains platforms dedicated to our Canadian salon owners (loyalty program and e-commerce platform). He or she will oversee the day-to-day operations of our loyalty program, leading the development and execution of all program rewards and activities. And, he or she will manage the delivery of new features on our e-commerce platform ensuring a best-in class experience to our clients. The ideal candidate for this role must have strong communication and influencing skills, as well as the ability to drive and manage strategic initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams.
MANAGEMENT OF OUR LOYALTY PROGRAM
• Coordinate the tactical elements of all rewards, campaigns and events related to the loyalty program.
• Own project management functions including facilitating cross-functional workstream planning and documentation, ensuring timely development and execution of loyalty program campaigns.
• Assist in developing and executing a program campaign/promotions calendar, working closely with Marketing, Education, Commercial teams and external partners.
• Identify and develop innovative personalization strategies to test across member groups and channels.
• Stay current on loyalty trends and monitor the competitive landscape to determine opportunities to optimize and test new rewards/features.
• Contribute to program retrospectives, extract data and track KPIS to write reports with recommendations for the different teams (marketing, sales, education).
• Act as a key point of contact in the relationship with suppliers, to ensure good inventory management and a renewed offer of catalog rewards.
• Support our salons and business consultants in their requests and questions on the program.
OVERSEE THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ON OUR E-COMMERCE PLATFORM
• Ensure an agile, bug free user experience on our B2B e-commerce platform, following global e-commerce requirements and brands guidelines.
• Coordinate User Acceptance Testing with IT stakeholders, ensuring business critical systems and processes remain operational and bug free. Ensure prioritization of platform regression, championing needs of markets where necessary.
• Support incident management for any major issue (global/local) affecting conversion rate, new member’s activation or availability of the products or the platforms.
• Contribute to platform adoption by performing trainings and providing support to business consultants and salon owners.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Minimum 3 years of loyalty, project management and/or digital marketing experience.
• Organized self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Strong communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment.
• At ease with IT Technologies & architecture.
• Bilingual (English & French).