Сфера деятельности: Training & Education
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Montréal
The Ideal candidate for the regional educator position will be someone who has the desire to write the future of education and training with a team of dermo-cosmetic Multi-brand experts in a world where 'Phygital' training is booming. We are a team that supports beauty experts in pharmacy with passion and excellence by putting forward our values: Health is the future of beauty and this is reinforced by offering engaging events and content through high-quality, scientific and relevant education
Be the consultant that wins over the hearts of our beauty advisors for our brands through different training activities on various platforms.
- Embody and transmit the brand's values to beauty experts in stores and to sales teams.
- Become the product-technical-science-dermatology expert (formulation, ingredients, instructions for use, routine) of the brands to be represented with beauty experts in stores and sales teams.
- Customize, develop and implement programs for our different audiences
- Participate in the development of new tools and training activities both in digital and face-to-face format.
- Deliver and manage the various brand training events.
- Collaborate in the development of training schedules.
- Collaborate in the development of certain social media activities with our business partners.
- As needed, provide road support with sales teams.
- Contribute to improving the sales activities of our products in line with the brand's strategy.
Who we are?
L'Oreal Canada is a fast paced and innovation driven company. Join our team of world changers to leverage global brands on the Canadian market. Discover the latest technologies created for one of the fastest changing industry in the world. L’Oréal is an equal opportunity employer.
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- An inspiring work ambiance with ambitious colleagues;
- A healthy career perspective with good development and growth possibilities;
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty
- World-class training and development
L'Oréal is an equal opportunity employer
◄ Назад к списку вакансий