Функция: Продажи и Развитие бизнеса
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: British Columbia - Vancouver and surroundings
Plan & oversee the execution of Education programs for L’Oreal Niche Brands (Atelier Cologne, Maison Margiela, Viktor & Rolf) in line with the brand’s strategy and business objectives.
Drive National & Regional sell-out and outperform the market by gaining share of heart, market share & rankings.
Ensure Sephora National Love Score is in line or surpasses target.
- Ensure all activities conducted are focused on integrating, training, coaching & developing all field and instore team members in order to achieve and exceed National & Regional sell through expectations, Key Performance Indicators, Mystery Shopping objectives, customer base development and retail & service excellence.
- Organize & conduct classroom-training sessions
- Collaborate and develop National strategies with all division team members
- Connect with Head Office team Marketing & Commercial teams as well as Retailers decision makers to develop strategies to win share of heart and share of mind
- Plan & participate in all major events while collaborating to their success
- Guarantee brand image by making sure merchandising principles are respected (testers, grids, visuals, planograms etc); ensure grooming of BAs is in line with brand expectations.
- Monitor and report competitor actions & highlights to head office. Be on the watch for competitor’s interventions or new products launches. Communicate quickly to your manager all information or recommendation.
- Manage appropriately, and within the required time, all reports related to expenses, event feedback, seminar evaluations, training calendars etc.
- Display a high level of priority management, and be able to justify any decisions made on prioritizing assignments.
- Animate efficiently in a dynamic manner all training seminars:
- Consolidate and manage within the required time all budgets such as sales report, school expenses, travel expenses & promotional budget to maximize the return on investment & meet company objectives.
- hese job responsibilities are subject to change in accordance with the needs of business.
- Other duties may be signed as required.
BACKGROUND & TRAINING
- Selective/niche Fragrances Training experience
- Retail Sales experience of more than 5 years in the Beauty industry specifically in fragrances.
- Successful Commercial Management of Sephora stores
- Leadership and drive
- Passionate, enthusiastic and outgoing
- Skilful communicator
- Team player
- Strong business acumen
- Creative approach
- Flexible to travel (frequent travels throughout assigned BC and AB) and flexibility of working hours (must be available to work at night and on weekends)
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий