In this role, you will be responsible for the management of a medical sales territory including all medical detailing to Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), territory business planning, and sample and patient material distribution to ensure that the assigned L’Oreal Active Cosmetics skincare brands and products are actively being prescribed and recommended.
- Achieving key performance indicators, including but not limited to sales growth, share of recommendation and sample distribution within the assigned territory.
- Applying the SIMAC sales method and leveraging in-depth clinical and product knowledge to drive business results and build support for the skincare portfolio of products.
- Calling on healthcare professionals in the targeted medical channels to educate them on the patient and clinical benefits of the skincare portfolio (as assigned) and achieving commitment for recommendation of these products to their patients where appropriate.
- Developing and implementing value-added, customer or patient-centric solutions based on customer needs.
- Provide feedback, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and actionable recommendations to sales and marketing management.
- Maintaining a full understanding of healthcare compliance and the regulatory landscape.
- Conducting training and promotional events (i.e. CHE/CME, Clinic Days, Lunch & Learns etc.) to enhance the education of customers.
- Attend, detail and represent brand and product knowledge at sponsored medical conferences and events (as assigned).
- Applying technical and clinical knowledge to influence practitioners’ treatment choice.
- Ensuring HCPs are continually educated and advised on the approved use of Company products.
- Identifying and cultivating relationships with key influencers within assigned customer and professional networks to enhance scope of influence.
- Implementing brand marketing and sales strategies at the local level and appropriately leverage company resources to promote the brands and products to enhance business results.
- Working with key partners to identify and develop new medical promotional opportunities for the brands and products within the territory.
- Embracing L’Oreal values and ethical principals to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to everyone in the world.
Professional & Technical Competencies:
- A minimum of a University Degree is required, preferably in Life Sciences.
- At least 3 years direct selling experience in the healthcare industry, Dermatology specialty is preferred.
- Strong understanding and therapeutic knowledge of skin and hair physiopathology.
- Targeting and segmentation follow-up
- Builds an interactive and customized dialogue with the physician
- Treats objections, obtains prescriptions
- Updates CRM system/physician’s file
- Develops one’s local medical network
- Gains an intimate knowledge of competition (products, ingredients, claims, positioning, activities, etc…)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc…)
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record