Сфера деятельности: Sales
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Burlington (Ontario)
SkinCeuticals is the #1 Medical Aesthetics Brand in Canada. Recognized globally as the partner of choice with Physicians, we strive to continue as the leaders in innovation, business development and consumer recognition. Born from decades of skin cancer research that led to pivotal breakthroughs in antioxidants, our high potency formulas are concentrated in pure actives and proven to penetrate optimally into skin.
Made in the USA, our clinical skincare is used by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and medi-spas for daily homecare and to complement aesthetic procedures.
We are seeking an individual with high-level experience in medical detailing, a creative business growth driver, and a proven track record in sales achievement to manage the complexity & needs of each clinic.
With an almost equal split between Medispa & Medical Offices, and the presence of a medical director in each location, the importance of scientific expertise, professionalism and ability to facilitate a high level of communication is a must. An existing network within the medical community is preferred.
What makes a SkinCeuticals team member successful is the passion that we have behind the nature of the business and for the brand. Our team is driven by a true interest in commercial activities (prospecting, hunting, negotiating, business building) and we love the fight just as much as the win!
This new opening will be for a SkinCeuticals Business Development Consultant with the majority of accounts located in the Southern GTA Region. The candidate must live in either Guelph, Hamilton or Burlington to be able to cover the territory efficiently.
Implement the medical strategy to increase prescription and recommendation of brands by health professionals to grow sales
Enhance the image and increase prescription and recommendation of the brands
- Visit targeted doctors in the sector and present the brand’s products and services to increase prescriptions and develop a global approach to the patient
- Promote the brands’ added value by emphasizing the technical and scientific characteristics of the products and services
- Get to know the environment, the pathologies, the products and the useful communication techniques for promoting the products and services
- Represent the brand/the Division at every contact opportunity with health professionals and ensure they are followed up (congresses, ongoing medical training..)
Implement the medical visit strategy
- Respect target coverage, visit frequency and product cycles - Make systematic use of available promotional tools (sales visit aids, brochures, publications…)
- Use all available communication channels to increase message frequency and enhance customisation
- Implement communication techniques to adapt to doctor’s needs and personalise the approach
- Check on the presence and correct distribution of the products within the pharmacies/drugstores situated near to the prescribers
- Ensure synergy with commercial teams to increase sell-out.
Analyse the sector and make proposals for sectorial action plans to improve return on investment
- Analyse one’s own results and those of the competition
- Implement corrective and improvement action plans
Manage administrative and reporting tasks
- Organise and optimise visit planning
- Master and use monitoring tools for CRM/CLM platform activity
- Prepare visits and carry out qualitative and quantitative activity reporting
Ensure respect of both internal and external ethical standards regarding relations with health professionals
Flag up any adverse side effects to cosmeto-vigilance
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
Medical Detailing Skills
• Targeting and segmentation follow-up
• Builds an interactive and customized dialogue with the physician
• Treats objections, obtains prescriptions
• Creates and updates the physician’s file
• Knows skin and hair physio-pathologies and the medical environment
• Knows our products and competition (formulas and patients benefits)
• Develops one’s local medical network • Knows regulatory constraints
Entrepreneurship on one's Territory
• Analyzes key performance indicators on one’s territory
• Implements and adjusts sectoral action plan
• Interacts with the Sales Rep(s) to build synergies
• Develops Rx counter training in the point of sales
Collaborative Brand & Team Building
• Develops competitive intelligence
• Focuses on brand Must Have projects according to the country strategy• Participates in prospective task forces
L'Oréal is an equal opportunity employer.