Сфера деятельности: Sales
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Montréal
The Retail Image Specialist is a role focused on flagship initiatives for the brand. This role reports to the National Business Development Director and would work cross functionally with marketing, education, sales, PR, digital and medical affairs.
- Manage, develop & track National Merchandising elements for SkinCeuticals to maintain brand image while following international guidelines
- Manage and update planogram while ensuring it is implemented Nationally
- Responsible for Merchandise Elite Club Redemption
- Collaborating on design and buildout of new flagships. Manage buildout from conception, production, delivery and installation
- Working with SkinCeuticals team (marketing, PR, retail engineering, digital, commercial and education) to provide ongoing support for flagships.
- Manage & Track Custom Dose environment, Design and buildout
- Manage & track Merchandising and Flagship clinic buildout budgets
- Create client design presentations & adjust renderings all while respecting the global retail guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Experience in Indesign or CAD to be able to create and adjust renderings.
- Understand marketing strategies and programs. Marketing experience a plus.
- Strong Merchandising skills.
- Understanding of retail design, retail programs and strategies. Retail or franchise experience a plus.
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- New thinking approach to identifying opportunities.
- Must effectively monitor, analyze, interpret and communicate business information.
- Strong understanding of the aesthetic marketplace including device and competitive brands
- Proficient computer skills necessary Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
L’Oréal Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий