The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all men and women around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. L’Oréal embraces diversity. Sustainability and ethical sourcing for all our products is a must have not a nice to have. We have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.Our suitability objectives are ambitious and non-negotiable. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for YOU to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal. Together we create beauty that moves the world.
Join our team as a:
Talent Acquisition Advisor
In a fast pace environment , our mission as an authentic and passionate Talent Acquisition team is to attract and connect with diverse talent, across Canada, while accelerating change through innovative recruitment expertise (whilst having fun at the same time!)
- Lead the recruitment process from souring to offer for positions varying across divisions with a focus on sales and building robust pipeline of talent.
- Be responsible for attracting, assessing, and introducing exceptional talents to our business units who in turn will drive our brands to even greater success.
- You will advise on the recruitment strategy for most efficient, effective, and timely talent acquisition.
- You will conduct thorough and in-depth interviews with a high focus on potential and projection on future opportunities for the candidate.
- You continuously increase your business acumen & knowledge to prepare the future skills for the business.
- You will partner with both local and global Talent Acquisition teams on different projects.
- Participate in business meeting
- Create and participate in on-line & off-line campus events and conferences.
- You offer a measured outstanding candidate experience
- An excellent communicator who can build genuine relationships with candidates, hiring mangers and external partners at all levels.
- Solutions oriented, a multitasker with the ability to work at pace and handle ambiguity and rapidly adapting to new needs.
- Analytical and able to use data to drive decisions.
- Creative in new recruitment tools and strategies.
- Passionate about sourcing candidates through your broad network, job boards schools and social media.
- Genuinely curious for trends within the TA landscape and attend external industry events to constantly build your network and gain market intelligence.
- Employer branding and ambassadorship is always top of mind.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business field
- 1 – 2 years of experience working in an effective in-house talent acquisition team, within FMCG industry an asset
- Excellent track record of delivering results, with strong negotiation skills.
- Experience in campus events and business games across Canada an asset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English & French)
- Experience in driving forward employer branding, through social media and build a network.
If you enjoy a fast pace environment and want to connect talents with the number 1 beauty tech company while having an immediate impact on the organisation don’t hesitate and apply now!
L’Oréal Canada is an equal opportunity employer for all.