Location: L’Oréal Switzerland - CPD - Geneva
Execute the local digital marketing strategy to develop the brand positioning in the Country towards developing the
consumer engagement and loyalty.
- Roll out the Brand‘s digital activity and ensure its consistency with the brand sense of purpose
- Place consumer’s insights at the heart of the marketing and business model
- Upskill the marketing team
- Ensure an outlook among the local competitors & other industries: trends, intelligence, and experimentation
Content & Media
- Develop and manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Ensure cross-media efficiency, close tracking of results, and issue recommendations based on that
- Partner and challenge media and social agency (including on innovative mechanisms)
- Share best practices and monitor local digital performance of the products and social communities to support the brand’s ambition
- Develop and manage content, both local and international, that are the most efficient to the country specifics.
- Optimize sales performance through data analysis and online products placement management while optimizing customer experience.
- Own and manage SEO within e-retailers websites through L’Oréal CPD Masterdata
- Merchandise e-retailers website products based on current and forecasted sales objectives, key seasons, and website selling data
- Ensure User Experience of the e-retailers websites including Content, Navigation, Branding / Marketing, Performance, crossselling checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Ensure that all ecommerce activity is consistent with the brand sense of purpose
- Drive business results by leveraging web analytics: oversee Clavis data to control best product placement online
- Provide feedback as necessary to involved stakeholders (such as Ekams, Marketing, etc.)
- You have a minimum of a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field. You have at least already one relevant experience in Digital, Marketing or Sales, ideally in-house in FMCG or in a product driven environment.
- You have good interpersonal skills and are a confident, articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration within an organization
- You have a proactive, positive and innovative mind
- You are a dynamic, analytical person, who is not afraid of complexity and pay attention to detail
- You have the ability to manage simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- You are business results-oriented with strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- You speak fluently (Swiss)-German with a good level in English or French.
L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for over 100 years. With its unique international portfolio of 36 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 and employs 86 000 people worldwide. As the world’s leading Beauty Company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail, branded retail and e-commerce. Research and innovation, and a dedicated research team, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
In Switzerland, we employ approximately 400 people at our head office in Geneva and in the field. Collaboration, transparency, agility and lab spirit characterize our local working environment. As a team of talented experts, our mission is to energize the Swiss cosmetics market by creating an innovative experience for our consumers, thus becoming a reference in Europe.
At L’Oréal, we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chaiman and CEO of L’Oréal)
WHAT WE OFFER
L’Oréal offers an attractive role in a dynamic and agile work environment, a competitive salary with excellent secondary conditions and opportunities for further career development.
If you are ready to work in a dynamic and exciting environment, we can offer you exciting challenges. We have modern offices, facilities and tools that allow you to give your best every day with lots of flexibility and cross-functional work. We also offer a minimum of 1 day home office per week.
As a market leader, we are present in the entire sales landscape and have a unique knowledge of distribution channels and retail. The commercial development of our various national markets is one of our most important goals.