CPD Manager - Finance Planning & Reporting
This position is responsible for budget, actual reporting of profit and loss results. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, creating/updating budget and trend documentation for presentation to senior management, serving as the primary contact with the marketing personnel and all division support groups concerning planning and reporting financial activity, and ensuring compliance of financial procedures as they relate to planning and reporting information/ activity.
- Direct the coordination and administration of assigned area’s annual business plan/ budget/trend and three-year Plan. Responsible for associated presentations to senior management.
- Responsible for the preparation, analysis and transmission of a variety of divisional finance reports in accordance with corporate requirements, i.e. budgets, balance sheets, budget spreads, P&L statements, and budget reporting.
- Manage cost control and conduct budget meetings with departmental managers.
- Primary support person for all finance related issues for operating departments.
- Inform senior management and finance team about financial conditions within their assigned area as necessary.
- Perform a variety of supervisory tasks including interviewing and selecting employees, employee training/ development, performance management, salary administration, etc.
- Coordinate approval/ communication of reallocation of funds.
- Liaison with project management/ manufacturing
- Liaison with accounting for recording/ classification of activity.
- Liaison with manufacturing relative to production plan/ division financial unit reconciliations.
- OGWIN management of budget data.
- Manage/ direct full-time staff.
- 5+ years of experience in finance preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience required
- MBA/CPA a plus
- Strong computer skills required (Excel a must)
- SAP or TM1/Cognos a plus
- Hyperion Planning/Essbase is a plus
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills; business acumen; leadership skills; oral and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Consumer products background preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.