Job Description Form
This position will be on-site at CVS’s Headquarters reporting to the AVP of ACD Account Supply Chain. The focus of this position will be to partner with CVS’s Supply Chain teams (and CVS’s Merchandising) to achieve mutually agreed upon product availability, inventory productivity, cost productivity, sales and margin objectives, manage retailer order write using the retailer’s system, achieve OTIF goals, and to support the ACD Sales team.
- Outstanding Data Management skills- Microsoft Office Suite applications with an advanced focus in Excel and Access. SAP experience preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in FMCG Supply Chain or equivalent. At least 1+ years in a customer-facing lead role.
- Interact effectively, including solid negotiation and customer facing skills
- Demonstrated analytical approach to management of supply chain interface between supplier and the customer
- Ability to influence e2e Supply Chain and other functions across reporting lines.
- Proven ability to structure and conduct supply chain analyses with particular emphasis on customer collaborative results.
- Ability to understand impact of decisions and changes to e2e Supply Chains and to convert strategy into results.
- Possess a four (4) year college degree required and applicable job experience, preferably in supply chain or business
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making (Describe the nature and impact of decisions required for this position as well as the type of supervision required for this positions from the following: Close, Moderate, Intermittent, None):
Colleague in this position needs to display excellent analytical judgment in determining trends & root causes and leading to actionable and proactive recommendations. Supervision will be intermittent and ability to work autonomously and lead initiatives is important.
Role has significant interaction with internal Supply Chain & Sales functions, and regular interaction with various levels/functions at the customer. Colleague will have to make decisions regarding nature of communication, message, tone, impact. Sales/Customer interaction will be Moderately supervised.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements (if applicable-i.e. lifting – exactly how much, bending, climbing, driving equipment):
Minimal. Extensive computer-use; stationary work. Some travel required
Section 6: Financial Scope (if applicable):
Sections 7: Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Briefly describe 5-8 primary duties/responsibilities of the job. Please list these duties in order of importance and include the percentage of time spent or required for each activity.
Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Own the planning and forecasting process for a specific brand/category within the customer portfolio.
- Main Supply Chain contact facing customer as well as internal Sales teams.
- Coordinate customer-centric communication by playing central role in Sales-SC; SC-Retailer SC; e2e SC interfaces for L’Oreal.
- Write retailer orders in retailer’s system for specific businesses; manage item forecasts by DC. Maintain order writing in compliance with retailer’s inventory goals and in accordance to the agreed upon specifications as determined by L’Oreal
- Own key customer-centric SC metrics – Replenishment, OTIF, OSA, Forecast Accuracy, Retail Inventory, and Cost to Serve.
- Execute planning process against 3 year Customer Supply Chain Master Plan.
- Support Sales in driving successful JBP.
- Understand customer’s portfolio needs and engage Supply to deliver to expectation.
- Track Customer’s business and their own Brand sales and forecasting to proactively address demand and gaps and to drive consumption
- Maximizing sales through driving operational efficiencies.
- Develop resident expertise on Customer Supply Chain and Replenishment systems and Network.
Section 8: Required Competencies: Briefly describe 5-8 primary competencies that are core requirements for this position, in order of importance. Different from job responsibilities, these are “soft skills” that are required for success. Please refer to the L’OREAL USA MAP competencies. Examples include leadership, interpersonal or analytical skills, ability to multi-task, etc.
- Shows Curiosity
- Desire to dig deep into problems and understand them; desire to create insights and solutions
- Welcomes new and different ideas with an open mind
- Challenges own work with flexibility and integrates changes
2.Focuses on Quality
- Displays great rigor in being precise and accurate
- Restless in evolving work to higher level
3. Interacts Effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with excellent interpersonal skills needed to effectively communicate across multiple departments and in customer interactions
- Actively networks across functions and sub-functions to build productive relationships
- Balanced & calm demeanor in face of challenges and adversity
4. Takes Initiative
- Ability to work well autonomously
- “Ownership” of work product and desire to take work to “next level”
- Comfortable leading initiatives and managing individuals from a project basis.
5. Focuses on Results
• Sets priorities in own work and manages time effectively- strong multi-tasking ability
• Reacts in a constructive manner when faced with unexpected or unclear situations
• Adjusts priorities and actions rapidly when appropriate, reacts to the latest data
• Sensitive to deadlines- proactive in communicating deviations from deadlines
- Directly interacts with Customers (Retailer & Sales)
- Highly empathetic in understanding customer POV
- Business maturity to balance customer - company goals and priorities
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.