Функция: Операционный маркетинг
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: West Sussex - Littlehampton (Watersmead)
Страна: United Kingdom
We are pleased to present this opportunity of UK CRM Communications Specialist which will be part of The Body Shop UK Marketing & Corporate Responsibility Team.
Purpose of role:
CRM Communications Specialist is instrumental in demonstrating the value in having a 360° view on the customer as The Body Shop develops and
evolves its multichannel strategy. The CRM Communications Specialist is consumer focused and
commercially driven, but with a creative flair to maximise the customer lifetime
value and deliver multi-channel sales targets through direct-to-customer
communications. This position will help to implement the Customer
Communications plan and oversee the delivery of the digital elements, and make
recommendations to drive customer retention and growth through our contact
Your Key Accountabilities:
- Support with communications
- Support the Head of CRM and Customer
Insight Manager, develop and maintain the annual UK customer
communication plan working with the relevant marketing and commercial
teams to meet their communication requirements.
- Support the Head of CRM and Customer
Insight Manager to continually improve and refine the customer contact
strategy with a particular focus on retention using targeted and trigger
emails to meet aggressive annual revenue targets driving incremental
revenue and maximising ROI.
- Support the Customer Insight Manager
with planning the digital comms calendar (email, SMS, push).
- Co-ordinating the email process
- Co-ordinating the email process workflow
including timely completion wireframes, collaborating with Creative and
Merchandising teams on content, obtaining timely approvals on email
content from key stakeholders and ensuring QA while testing email assets
and overseeing the work of the email designer.
- Co-ordinating the setup, management and
optimisation of the weekly UK digital communications, including tactical
mailings and loyalty mailings with a focus on creative, messaging, offer
and data selection.
- Actively work with the Email Service
supplier and email agencies for the UK market to develop the services
received and identify best ways of working.
- Collaborate with Marketing, International,
Retail and Ecommerce teams in the development of customer facing
materials as necessary.
- Adhere to guidelines to ensure customers
are targeted with appropriate, timely and relevant communications.
- Ongoing digital
communications optimisation –
- Regular interaction with the ESP alongside
the CRM Insight Manager to deliver and optimise all email programmes.
Track key email metrics by various segments, establish benchmarks for
each. Work closely with the Head of CRM and CRM Insight Manager to
analyze findings, identify trends and recommend a course of action.
- Execution of test plan (as developed by
Customer Insight Manager) for key email components such as subject lines,
time and day of week, reactivation tests etc. Synthesize results to
determine a recommended course of action.
- Email and digital comms expert –
- Be the company guru on all aspects of
- Provide on-going competitor and high
street awareness of customer digital communication developments
- Input at UK level of new digital communication
channels as needed and required by the business and customer base (i.e.
mobile and push).
What we look for:
- Email Marketing experience including
significant exposure to Email Service Providers and experience of managing
such relationships (ideally Responsys)
- Thrives best in a fast-paced and deadline
driven retail environment and having the critical attention to detail and
organisational skills to excel under these conditions
- Strong work ethic – self-driven to take
initiative and an excellent team player with proven ability to deliver
work on time and within budget to the expected high standard
experience in using an email deployment tool and understanding of HTML and
- Strong analytical skills - comfortable
with pulling and reporting email results/analysis and proficient
in using web/business analytics tools
- Experience with test, analyse and then
- Creative development and assessment skills
- Extensive experience of customer communication
management gained over circa 5 years within a multi-channel retailer or
agency supporting multi-channel retailers.
- Proven experience in developing and delivering
strategic communication plans to increase engagement and drive incremental
- Highly developed commercial acumen and proven
CRM/Marketing management skill
- Experience managing and integrating customer
data and relationships
Excellent interpersonal and
cross functional influencing skills:
- Manages Complexity
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Drives Customer Connection
< Вернуться к списку вакансий