When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
Key Job Accountabilities
To develop the brand’s internet and CRM strategy to acquire and secure the loyalty of internet users while helping the brand boost market share across the boardt.
• Identify consumer insights and anticipate trends to develop strong interactive and CRM strategies
• Collect, compare and compile summaries of market research data and business intelligence to develop and submit action plans
• Develop value-added services and content to increase the appeal of CRM marketing campaigns and websites
• Design strategies to implement ideas locally and make marketing recommendations
• Analyse local feedback to draw up proposals for management and make recommendations to zone/local teams
• Work with other departments (International Marketing teams, Zones, Research, Legal) to ensure successful implementation of interactive strategies
L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business”