Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Taipei
Contribute to brand profitable growth by designing and implementing local CRM solutions to engage, retain, upsell &recruit consumers and leverage insight and data.
To ensure the online posting of commercial offers and update the website, APPs…
- Update website / APPs: create new product information sheets, designer parts, reference articles, images, videos etc.
- Configure commercial offers posted on the website along with related tests. Create pages for commercial offers and commercial mailing
- Develop new functionality to make the website / APPs more user-friendly, improve the browsing experience, ergonomics, navigation etc.
- Optimize natural listing for the site through page coding, etc.
- Improve the website performance: track data, recommend action plans, etc.
- Report to other teams through data status (marketing, sales, communication, retail…)
Applies advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build, maintain, and improve L’Oréal databases and CRM. Work alongside business to answer its requirements and expected outcomes.
Identify Business Needs
• Work with brand stakeholders to identify the business requirements and analytics problems to solve.
• Develop innovative and effective approaches based on business analysis, data analysis, data modelling, statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
Build data analysis solutions
• Design experiments, test hypotheses and build models.
• Conduct data analysis and designs convenient algorithms.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Present and depict the outcomes of their finding in easy to understand terms for the business stakeholders.
Ensure Data Collection, Quality and retention
• Collaborates with CRM manager and Digital Marketing Manager to select the relevant sources of information (primary or secondary data sources, strategic approach…).
• Works with Digital IT teams to support data collection, integration and retention based on the input collected with the Digital Marketing and CRM Managers.
• Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
* Other conditions
- Work experience: 5 years
- English: Fluent
- Must have CRM experiences
- If have EC/Mkt knowledge or experience will be better