Chemist - Raw Materials (Troubleshooting & Reformulation)
Team: Alternatives & Rationalization, Make up Metier
Job Summary: Responsible in assisting with raw material replacements in formulas within the Make up metier. Ensuring formulas are fully prepared to re-launch with the ideal replacement option while adhering to L’Oreal quality and regulatory guidelines. Maintains awareness of upcoming crisis issues and prepare proactively. Ensure a safe and orderly manner of working.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITES
- Develops and refines formulas; performs stability, safety testing, regulatory confirmations.
- Under minimal supervision drives to complete tasks
- Self-motivated and eager to find solutions
- May handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrates creativity and resourcefulness in identifying and proposing solutions to issues that may arise during the product development process.
- Manage multi-faceted projects working with several teams to ensure completion.
- Experience with Microsoft programs excel, word, power point, etc.
PREFERRED KEY EXPERIENCES
- Bachelors in Chemistry, Biology or related field of Science and 2+ years experience or Masters Degree with 1+ years experience.
- 3+ years of progressive laboratory experience including internship or college lab work experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.