Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Are you passionate about sales and excellent service experiences? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Consumer Products Division team as Commercial Graduate. As Commercial Graduate for the Consumer Products Division (CPD), your role is to take charge of several sales related tasks. The role reports to the Key Account Manager of CPD.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Preparation of presentation and sales material
• Conducting analyzes and tracking different sales measures ongoing
• Updating sales reports
• Product registration and maintenance of product list in SAP
• Participating in negotiations
• Assisting on strategic planning
• Campaign and activity planning, execution and evaluation
• Development and implementation of customer specific action plans (including responsibility for direct customer contact)
• Support the sales team on ad hoc tasks (sending samples, sharing presentations with the sales force, etc.)
• You have graduated no longer than a year ago (it is actually compulsory) from your Master's degree.
• Excellent communication skills in English and a Nordic language
• Experience with sales and retail is seen as an advantage
• Extrovert by nature
• Experience with Excel or you are willing to learn it
• Comfortable with hands-on tasks and a true team player
We are looking for our Commercial Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.