The Customer Service Representative is the initial contact for individual’s inbound contact via phone and email. You have a strong commitment to customer service and have experience delivering results and exceeding customers’ expectations. You are highly motivated and have acute attention to detail.
- Answering contacts from customers while promoting and selling IT Cosmetics in a call center environment via phone and email.
- Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Processing orders/returns, addressing billing questions, and resolving customer concerns
- Find opportunities to recommend additional products to customers based on the customer needs and past purchases.
- Capacity to deliver on and exceed performance goals
- Working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Provide product recommendations, by effectively utilizing personal knowledge of our products
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, weekends and/or Holidays
- Associates degree required. Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university preferred
- 1 year experience in a call center environment (or retail experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to type a minimum 40-50wpm and with marginal errors
- Social Media Experience a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Ability and desire to provide exceptional customer-service to all customers
- Possesses an upbeat and positive attitude
- Passion for cosmetics/beauty industry
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment
- Encompass an upbeat and positive attitude
- Cosmetics/Skincare industry experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.