Функция: Административный персонал / Ассистенты
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Reports to: Contact Center Operations Manager
Job Summary: Supports the Consumer Care Center by responding to contacts via multiple channels (phone, email, letter, chat, social media, SMS). Provides expert knowledge to consumers, salons, and other sources contacting us for information or seeking assistance in the use our products and programs. Utilizes opportunities to build sustainable relationships. Offers insights to the brands for continuous product and service improvement. A valid Cosmetology License and 3 – 5 years color experience is required.
Key Job Accountabilities:
· Meets established quality standards in all contacts across channels
· Ensures optimal service levels maximizing resources
· Recognizes and recommends new ways to influence consumers in their purchase decision
· Performance meets expectations of key metrics
· Adheres to assigned schedule which is subject to change and may include evening and/or Saturday hours.
· Offers schedule flexibility to support the needs of the business
· Able to compose custom responses that clearly address the issue in a way that is understandable by the consumer
· Responsible for recognizing opportunities for improvement in our policies or processes and leading the initiative in an effort to reduce disruptions in service or detract from customer satisfaction.
· Supports the voice of the consumer by collecting insights as requested by the brands, CMI, digital and e-commerce
· Has expert product knowledge within the Métier
· Assists in finding appropriate products and services
· Identifies cross-selling opportunities and introduces consumers to new products and services
· Builds relationships with each consumer who contacts our brands
· Recognizes product or technical issues that should be brought to the attention of the brands and/or management
· Is able to communicate content of consumer conversations accurately to support consumer insights
· Participates in focus groups or discussions with stakeholders
· Resolves issues fairly, balancing the needs of the consumers with those of the organization
· Documents product issues in a way that the information can be used for product improvement or development
· Ability to use multiple systems
· Accurately enters information in the CRM and surveys to ensure data integrity
· Acts/Leads with Human Sensitivity
· Displays Sensitivity to the Métier
· Interacts Effectively
· Achieves Results with Integrity
· Strong product/brand knowledge
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Intermediate skills with MS® Word
· If bi-lingual – able to compose responses in same language
· Position requires extended periods of time answering calls with the use of a headset
Preferred Key Experiences (prior to this position):
· College degree preferred
· A combination of education and relevant business experience will be considered.
· Demonstrates expertise in the products, services, philosophies and culture within the Métier.