Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Mumbai
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Corporate division for the position of Consumer Marketing Insights Expert In this individual contributor role, you will be responsible for managing the research initiatives and help guide business decisions for make-up category. You come with 3-4 years of professional experience with market research agencies or CMI/marketing roles at client side. The location of the job will be in Mumbai.
- Carry out CMI studies, gather all existing data and research. Undertake in-depth analysis of the results to answer business questions. - Establish diagnostics on the performance of L’Oréal within its parameters (brand, portfolio, category, etc.)
- Organize an in-depth strategic watch (consumer, competition, new business models), identify the market and consumer’s major trends and market opportunities. Formalize recommendations to feed the growth strategy of the business
- Identify and monitor competitors' activity through analysis of panel data, determine the conditions and evolution of the market that may affect sales (competition, socio-economy, culture, demographics) and propose strategic recommendations based on these analyses
- Generate consumer insights, share them with the marketing teams and work with them to make the projects (products, services, communication) engaging for consumers
- Propose and formalize the scope of the market research projects (objectives, timeframes, human and material resources, costs), guide CMI agencies on outsourced research projects and ensure the correct use and application of the Group's methodologies
- Work with the internal clients (marketing teams, category management, digital, etc.) to develop their expertise and knowledge of the consumer and the generation of insights and market research. Take the role of adviser
- Construct and communicate concise and striking messages for senior management, ensuring their integration in key decisions
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.