Сфера деятельности: Others
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Sofia
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 140 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Discover the world of L’Oréal by applying for:
Consumer Service Support Professional (m/f)
Based in Sofia
(1-year contract with possibility of extension)
YOUR IMPACT IN THIS ROLE:
· Ensuring the most efficient and professional service to respond consumers’ enquiries and complaints for Bulgaria
· Answering to phones calls, e-mails, social media and responding to consumers’ requests efficiently, projecting a professional company image through these interactions
· Providing consumers with accurate product and service information
· Transferring consumer issues to the Consumer Service Supervisor and alerting if necessary on a possible consumer crisis to initiate crisis procedure
OUR IDEAL PROFILE:
· Has approximately 2 years of previous work experience on a similar position
· Is native Bulgarian speaker
· Fluent in English
· Preferably a Bachelor or Masters Degree
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to convey clear messages in communication with various internal and external stakeholders
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
· Passion for social media
· Responsibility, autonomy
· Active and advanced use of MS Office
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Local, regional or international career and development opportunities.
Amazing learning experience and support from our experts.
Exploring the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and gaining expertise that are key to set you on the track to success and vital to L’Oréal growth.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English latest by 13th of June 2021!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.