Функция: Информационные системы
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Clark
Machine Learning Engineer
- Ability to model in python 3 and java
- Familiarity with scikit-learn and jupyter notebooks
- Familiarity with clustering, classification, prediction algorithms such as K-Means, Support Vector Machines, Estimation Maximization, Random Forest, and so on.
- Familiarity with developing in Linux environment
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis
Highly Desired Skills:
- Familiarity with pandas and numpy
- Understanding of other Machine Learning frameworks (Theano, Caffe)
- Familiarity with Neural Network frameworks such as Keras 2.0 (Tensorflow)
- Experience with modular services/frameworks with REST APIs for integration
- Ability to integrate third party APIs with JSON
This is a position for a computer scientist with a focus in machine learning. We are looking for fresh graduates (minimum 1 year post) or graduating seniors (or junior year) ideally for a full time co-op.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий