In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
Location: NY, NY
Key Job Accountabilities:
- In this role you will own the Purchase Order Management and create an efficient and effective process for direct/indirect spend. It will be your mission to improve PO compliance metrics for timeliness of PO creation, PO approvals, payments, and reduce parked and blocked PO’s.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to understand and obtain specific information needed before creating shopping carts in MyMarket. Follow up with stakeholders on required information and actions related to PO’s while serve as a point of contact with vendors and assist in resolving issues.
- Accountable for understanding and enforcing L’Oreal purchasing regulations and KPIs. You will be responsible to follow the purchase
order model established by MyMarket (L’Oreal SAP based purchasing system) and L’Oreal regulatory process. Work with accounting and IT to resolve POs with system errors.
- You will build a dynamic relationship with accounting and actively support the month end close process by partnering with Finance Controllers to ensure that expenses are captured in the appropriate period.
- Manage open orders, data entry, and resolve invoice discrepancies. Develop and maintain a knowledge base on product purchase order management through all aspects of the purchasing lifecycle.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year College
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience
- A sound understanding of customer service, order processing, credit processing, and billing principles.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Hands-On Experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft Office: Excel (Intermediate Knowledge), PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SAP, MyMarket experience a plus (not required) etc.
- Flexible communication style to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from varying backgrounds.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others and with the tenacity to follow up with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
Ability and drive to work in a fast-paced environment under short deadlines, tolerance for business ambiguity; the ability to thrive under quickly changing situations; adaptable, with ability to meet short turnaround times.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.