SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor of salon professional products in the United States. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
ACD Quality Assurance Coordinator
The QA Coordinator works closely with external groups, such as contract manufacturers, contract assembly, and internal cross-functional areas, such as Procurement, Inventory Control, Regulatory, and Logistics. This role will monitor and maintain quality processes related to Out-Of-Specification investigations, product shelf life support, preparing and maintaining quality controlled documents to make sure they meet regulatory and company standards of quality and compliance.
- Perform QA inspections of L’Oréal promotional components and finished goods in conformance to L’Oreal standards and specifications. These inspections will be hands on using L’Oreal guidelines.
- Monitors and maintains reports of non-conformance, accurate data and records within shared QA group directory
- Resolves all quality issues concerning components and finished goods production
- Responsible for control of inventory, including OTC items, ensuring accurate release/reject/hold status
- Communication with many departments, at various levels of authority throughout the L’Oréal organization
- Training of suppliers and subcontractors in the L’Oréal quality requirements, as needed
- Other QA activities as necessary or required
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years of Inventory Control, Inventory Management or Quality Assurance experience required
- Hands-on experience in a fast paced, high volume distribution environment preferred
- Strong computer, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to learn and teach new system transactions
- Travel to subcontractors and suppliers for inspections and startup may be required
- Must be flexible, organized, detail oriented, and a change agent with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to wear protective eyewear, footwear, hand protection (gloves) and safety vests
- Requires the ability to act independently without direct supervision as well as to support a team to accomplish critical and timely objectives
- A self-motivated team-player with a positive attitude
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.