Coordinator, Sales Operations – Consumer Products Division
Reports To: Director, Commercial Planning & Operations
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
The CPD Commercial Planning & Operations group is responsible for delivering new item set up and compliance data to our retailer partners. Meeting retailer deadlines is critical to sales planning. This team work closely with product information management, brand business development, research & innovation, and the sales force to achieve these goals.
Mission and defining characteristics
This position is responsible for providing administrative support by downloading and tracking formula numbers and safety data sheets from various internal systems, assisting with the keying in of data into the WERCSmart, Scivera & Smarter Sorting portals and recertifications of chemical assessments within the timeframe required. Responsible for assisting with the different retailer sustainability initiatives through report analysis, qualifying, tracking, and communications.
- Downloading and tracking formula numbers and safety data sheets within the timeframe required from FormulaNet and ChemSafe, both internal systems
- Assists with the keying in of data into the WERCS, Smarter Sorting, Scivera portals and recertifications of chemical assessments
- Assist with the different retailer sustainability initiatives through reporting, qualifying, tracking, and communications
- Management of the Safety Data Sheets by UPC files required for new product set up for non GDSN retailers
- Brand Business Development
- Sales Teams
- Corporate Communications
Measures of success
- Accuracy of data entry
- Proactive maintenance of system data
- Manager feedback
- Timely communications
- Through tracking
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Knowledge of UL WERCS portal strongly preferred
- Organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with great accuracy
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software Suite – primarily Outlook and Excel
- Ability to learn new internal and external systems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.