Position Title: Coordinator
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Support the overall mandate of the L’Oréal USA Corporate Security Unit (CSU) by providing analytical and administrative support at the direction of the Head of Corporate Security and the Director of Field Investigations.
- Provide analytical support to the Corporate Security Unit with regard to Brand Protection initiatives.
- Develop an online search program to identify counterfeit and diverted L’Oréal products sold on the internet and prioritize this information for appropriate action in a civil or criminal matter.
- Develop training programs for law enforcement to distinguish genuine from counterfeit L’Oréal products.
- Proactively monitor all e-commerce channels to identify counterfeit, first run as well as diverted L’Oréal products.
- Work directly with the management of the Central Station Monitoring system and its various components.
- Assist in the management of the Security Guards and electronic Security Systems in all L’Oréal USA facilities.
· Regular liaison with retail facilities at L’Oréal USA. Work to develop Loss Prevention programs which minimize retail loss and maximize overall security at the various locations.
· Provide security awareness training upon request.
- Process all security related invoices to ensure accuracy and compliance with contractual agreements within the department. Maintain all administrative functions of the Corporate Security Unit (pay invoices, order supplies and other administrative functions relating to the unit).
- Manage the Luxe Buyback program where 1500 Luxe products are purchased from unauthorized retail and ecommerce sites. Prepare reports summarizing the Buyback findings.
- Work with Luxe manufacturing for all first line run products to ensure the units are not being sold at ecommerce or other locations.
Preferred attributes / skills:
- Detailed oriented, strong organization skills ability to follow-through projects to the end.
- Previous experience researching E-Bay, Amazon and other E-Commerce sites selling L’Oréal produced products.
- Able to demonstrate advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access skills. Ie. Use of Macros. Look-ups, Pivot Tables, database creation.
- Thorough understanding of alarm, access control and CCTV system management.
CURRENT SPECIAL PROJECTS
Ø Luxury Division Project referred to as BuyBack Program:
o Present for approval the design and utilization of forms pertaining to the BuyBack program.
o Analysis and process of all data pertinent to the program.
o Develop BuyBack manual for third party vendors and employees assigned to the CSU to successfully complete buys in order to improve readability rate.
o Compilation of data, photographs of sensitive information of diverted and counterfeit units.
Ø Cyber Monitoring of Counterfeit Luxury products referred to as E-Nitiative 2010:
o Develop and present for approval the protocol for identification of sellers offering counterfeited items.
o Develop appropriate documentation and evidence Design and implementation of specific documentation to facilitate future law enforcement prosecutions.
o Liaison with International Parallel Markets France.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.