Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Düsseldorf
We are driven by a passion for beauty that moves the world.
We are the market leader in Beauty and a pioneer in Beauty Tech. As a result of the constantly changing world, cosmetics and technology are inseparably linked for us. Together with our consumers and partners, we anticipate trends and shape the beauty of tomorrow.
We live sustainability and environmental protection. By 2030, our Commitments mark the beginning of a more radical transformation and embody our view of how a company's vision, purpose and responsibility should look to meet the world's challenges. Our 88,000 employees in 150 countries are transforming our business to ensure that our activities respect the boundaries of our planet.
We are looking for people who will join us in making a difference.
- Develop multi-divisional partnership plan and objectives on key eCom customers: Notino and O+O retailers (e.g. dm.de)
- Make L’Oreal DACH the preferred partner of choice for our key eCom retailers, unlocking greater support and partnership esp. total beauty ambition, data, Services / Beauty Tech, multidiv events, eComm Media, Supply Chain, Sustainability.
- Lead preparation & provide the frame for key multi-div retailer meetings (multi-divisional hackatons and T2T). Lead and follow-up implementation with key partners
- Lead the eCom retailer tribes to get alignment on the multi-div eCom retailer strategy and implementation
- Create an O+O Service network to support building online beauty category at retailer
- Develop and share common negotiations insights across retailers (linked to commercial conditions model)
- Partner with Zone and multicountry team on international development of Notino and represent DACH perspective for development
- Upskilling the divisions on eCommerce expertise through on the job learning, coaching and sharing best practice
Skills / knowledge of
- Commercial business planning
- Pure players & eRetailers (and their needs)
- The Divisions & Brands
- The Retailer Tribes
- Retailer P&L Management and commercial conditions models
- Permanent employment in a crisis-resistant, growing market with a comprehensive range of social benefits.
- A competitive and attractive salary and benefits package
- Individual personal and professional development, a steep learning curve, strong team spirit and an open, cooperative culture
- Diverse, national and international perspectives
Diversity & Inclusion
L'Oréal is committed to providing equal opportunities to its applicants.
We value diversity, inclusion and individual self-expression in the workplace as diversity strengthens our teams and we want to reflect the image of society and therefore our consumers in our company. Any form of discrimination is therefore not tolerated.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий