Функция: Отдел исследований
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Clark
Performs expert technical assessments of makeup, skincare and/or Hair products focusing on Ethnic hair type according to defined test protocols, gestures and rating scales.
- Responsible for high quality, accurate assessment of formula performance criteria according to standard protocols in the following categories;
- Makeup formulae (ie; mascara, lipstick, foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc.)
- Nail formulae (ie. classic nail and UV gel type nail polishes)
- Skincare formulae (ie. serums, moisturizers, masks, cleansers, makeup removers)
- Hair Formula (ie: Shampoos, conditioners, styling and haircolor)
- Qualifies models for participation in studies based on specific study criteria
- Develops strong intra and inter-departmental cross-functional relationships and foster integration of knowledge across métiers pertaining to Expert Evaluation.
- May require domestic and/or international travel for special operations or presentations
- General housekeeping of Evaluation Center and work space
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Licensed cosmetologist with recent/current salon, spa or makeup counter experience
- Expertise in Ethnic Hair Styling and Care required
- Working level of computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Product Evaluation related software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in personal care industry and associated makeup/skincare/hair products/services
- Excellent team player
- Associate/Bachelors degree would be a plus.
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects including the ability to plan, prioritize, and organize
- Must be highly proactive, possessing the ability to start and persist with a course of action; demonstrating strong self-motivation
- Must possess the ability to systematically define and analyze problems, evaluate and propose potential solutions
- Familiarity with profile testing methodology needed.
- Must posses the ability to self-insure the quality of one’s work and take ownership for the final product or output
- Must possess the ability to clearly present information in written form
- DIRECTION RESPONSIBILITY
This position is part of the Product Performance Evaluation team, specifically the Expert group
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий