Функция: Разработка нового продукта
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: California - El Segundo
CREATIVE MARKETING ASSISTANT MANAGER, US RETAIL
Reports to US MARKETING DIRECTOR
- Assist Marketing Director in development of marketing plans and promotional programs specific to chain accounts.
- Partner closely with execution teams to build a client-centric campaign experience and ensure coherence among all vehicles that reach the client; build campaign calendars for largescale executions
- Understand how to best utilize each retailer’s marketing vehicles/levers and build a marketing plan that addresses our best practices
- Manage high-level marketing projects aimed at strengthening brand awareness, reputation, and engagement which involves strategic oversight and planning as well as tactical day-to-day delivery and execution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute and manage branding strategies, messaging framework and identity for all products and lines, creating a compelling sell-in story for retailers
- Manage displays, PDQs, free-standing displays and other consumer-facing selling assets; manage mockups for cross-functional teams; create and manage copy.
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns and preparing post-campaign recap analysis
- Work closely with team to gather and synthesize business priorities and consumer insights for marketing plan development.
- Collaborates with sales team to design new fixtures
Assistant Manager may be required to travel periodically for retailer meetings, events and/or initiatives (at company’s expense):
- Travel may be required for select retailer meetings, marketing events or initiatives, and for store visits and marketing audits as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- College degree required, emphasis in Marketing, Business, and/or Communications preferred.
- Experience working with national retailers (Ulta, Target, CVS) a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years of retail marketing experience, within the cosmetics industry
- Strong analytical, organizational, project management and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications, ability to personally set priorities and motivate others
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Ability to adapt and work in a dynamic environment, and be highly flexible
- Strong project management skills. Self-Starter, detail oriented, ability to multi-task and handle a broad range of projects.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, process-lite environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий