Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Active Cosmetics, our mission is to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin. Our division is the world leader in dermo-cosmetics by adding health to beauty. Our brands portfolio includes CeraVe, La Roche-Possay, Vichy, SkinCeuticals offering a range of skincare and haircare products to respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin.
Customer Development Manager-Walmart
Division: L’Oréal Active Cosmetics Division
Location: Field-Bentonville, AR
Reports To: Sr. Director / Account Lead
- Analyze and define the growth levers relevant to customer with specific focus on the shopper so selling is through shopper insights
- Develop and support the Brand Sales customer strategy with sales leads
- Provide a managerial assist on customer management functions inclusive of Joint Business Planning, line reviews, deductions management, G2N management, forecasting and category strategy
- Integrate an understanding of retailer / brand objectives and KPIs into retail execution
- Direct management of brand-category retailer relationships aligned to business need and experience
- Involvement within retailer contract creation, management, and alignment
- Create online vision for ACD brands relevant to customer strategy
- Collaborate with e-retail and consumer experience teams to execute plans and create seamless O+O experience
- Establish relationships with internal and external digital partners, including owning relationship and budgeting/forecasts with digital buyers.
- Help support development of more junior team members (e.g., BA)
- Drive the business as key member, by collaborating with multifunctional team and leveraging all insights to drive brand growth.
- Develops commercial insights from all reporting needed to run the business
- Develops opportunities from top door analysis, new item and hero item evaluation, JBP tracking
- Reviews weekly inventory levels for key items and opportunities
- Is the expert on all category analysis for own brand and competitive brands and overall category
- Owns the analysis of account specific events, gross to net, shipments, retail sales and new items sales
- Track sales and forecasting and proactively identifies actions in alignment with NAM to address gaps and opportunities
- Supports NAM / Director on eComm objectives and growing e-share of business for category
- Team Lead / Director / NAM
- Internal Sales Support Teams (Sales Planning / Analytics / Customer Marketing / Finance, etc.)
- Assigned retailer responsibilities across buying desks, finance, business planning & retail experience
Measures of Success:
- Deliver sales target and brand sales fundamentals for category incl. sell in/sell out, distribution points and ROI
- Forecast accuracy
- Achievement of top strategic priorities for relevant category
- Market category penetration for eComm
- Team 360° feedback
- Retailer scorecard
- 3 Years Relevant Work Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize & interpret large sets of data – experience with Nielsen/IRI data a plus
- Proven knowledge of retailer strategies and objectives
- Strong knowledge of customer strategy and key levers as well as competitors
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.