Ensure the order-to-cash cycle and develop the Supply Chain relationships with our clients in order to better meet their expectations (service, deadlines, stock in trade, projects etc.) while contributing to the economical performance of the Business Units.
- Identify our customers needs or customers segments and define the related strategy.
- Define in accordance with the Business Unit and the Supply Chain Director and the Customer Care policy and priorities.
- Implement the organization, processes and resources needed for the Customer Care policy.
- Set out and follow the performance objectives through the dashboards (customers service, cost to serve).
- Ensure the smooth execution of the order-to-cash cycle in full conformity with the Supply Chain Management Standards of the Group (cut off, tariff, sales terms and conditions)
- Ensure the execution of the credit policy defined with the Financial and Controlling Director
- Develop the collaboration with our clients (data exchanges, shared KPIs, flows optimization, cost follow-up, OSA, stock in trade, B to B portal etc.)
- Ensure the sharing and reliability of information related to the clients within the organisation (Demand Planning, physical distribution, sales, controlling)
- Recruit, develop and manage his/her team taking care of the know-how transfer and the development of expertise. Implement organisational changes.
- For the "field" expert ("Local Business Owner"): Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job in his/her country. Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Customer Service Manager
- Experience in FMCG
- Effective organizing and supervising team
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to details.
- High level of accuracy and responsibility to follow through
- Excellent customer insights.