Department: Merch Operations / Customer Service
- Order form creation and verifying accuracy of parts and graphics.
- Manage QC report weekly with purchasing and 3rd party
- Provide weekly CPD rollout notes and changes internally
- Run monthly open order report to reconcile orders with 3rd party supplier
- Launch Videos for RMM
- Responsible for all fixtures that ship to retailers and D.C.
- Enter and manage all CPD orders for walls, kits and replacement parts for CPD national, non-cosmetics, Target
- Work with account teams and purchasing to ensure that the correct walls/kits are being ordered based on budget and forecast.
- Respond to customers, sales/field inquiries within 24-72 hours
- Work with transportation for any carrier issues as they arise
- Track orders that are over budget
- Find any potential patterns on replacement parts orders and research for POG errors as to why parts are being ordered by pulling BOM’s.
- Process back orders for parts not available.
- Updating/adding upc codes
- Ensure all policies and procedures with 3rd party are followed. Require photos when high ticket items are being ordered to ensure accuracy of parts.
Required: Excel, Data entry, well spoken, organized, logical
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.