Job: Customer Service Specialist
Job Summary: The position is responsible for order processing and order management for select NYX accounts.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Enter, review, edit and maintain customer order requests. Manage orders from receipt to delivery.
- Respond to customer and or sales force inquiries, maintain order processing portfolio, problem resolving and provide various data reports.
- Work closely with the accounts and sales force to ensure customer satisfaction and Communicate with key personnel to obtain an understanding of the customer operations and business requirements.
- Interface with the various departments: Inventory Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Credit & Collections, I&C, Sales and Sales Operations, Transportation and Distribution.
- At least one year of related experience. Experience with order management and/or experience in the consumer products industry.
- Able to handle difficult or challenging situations with diplomacy, tact and professionalism
- Analytical ability – the ability to successfully interact with external and internal partners to problem solve to achieve goals
- Able to have a high attention to detail allowing for thorough and accurate work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook). SAP experience a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.