When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
DIRECT SOURCING BUYER
• Support purchasing strategy: define the best suited supplier portfolio (for a category). Provide valuable solutions under challenging conditions.
• Manage Performance and efficiency: Build cost forecasts. Validate budget assumptions with decisional stakeholders. Ensure reliable PPV, propose corrective action plans, new projects. Monitor purchasing performance. Formulate functional improvements for processes and tools.
• Develop Market intelligence tool on categories. Propose changes in the market structure.
• Optimizes costs: Challenge the cost model
• Anticipates business activity and acts proactively: Input business needs.
• Maximizes Supplier Relationship: Challenge, improve or develop a long-term vision of the supplier portfolio strategy.
• Propose & Lead strategic projects
• Propose and implement breakthrough options to increase performance. Adapt communication to stakeholders.
• Negotiates with integrity: Manage complex negotiations.
• Operates according to internal control principles and legal rules
• Negotiate complex contracts or commercial agreements
• Evaluates and manages risks.
• Analyze the supplier P&L.
• Supports and manages stakeholders’ relationships
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or administrative careers
- 4 or more years of experience with procurement/ sourcing
- Knowledge of packaging sourcing/ Preferred strategy, financial, projects
- Ability to speak English (mandatory), Portuguese preferred
- Market knowledge / Financial Processes (closings, trends, budgets).
- Material knowledges desired (virgin-pcr resins, aluminium, board, corrugate).
- Contract Management/ Risk Management/Performance Management
- Project Management: Reformulation, W2W, Full buy, innovation, R2P, Indirects…
- Personal computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, presentations, and database management.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
· English (Mandatory)