L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo and ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Product Brand Manager for Vichy in the Active Cosmetics Division in Copenhagen.
As the Nordic Product Brand Manager for Vichy your role is to build the yearly strategy and plan on key strategic important categories and shape the Nordic recommendation for local implementation. Not only will you work with high level of Media and Digital activities, consumer related communication and activities but you will also work in close relation to your colleagues in the Nordic Vichy team as well as in the local countries. The role reports to the Nordic Senior Product Manager for Vichy.
- Manage the strategy of your categories to gain market share
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Own the 360 executions for your categories, according to budget.
- Own the product expression of your categories across multiple consumer and client facing touchpoints
- Mobilize and work with various stakeholders, internal as well as external (digital, medical, commercial, logistics, training, agencies etc.) in order to build broader business strategy. Be consumer centric and focus on the consumer journey from A to Z
- Define and manage your budget and support on ensuring sales forecast accuracy
- Analysis at period level and share internally and externally, Commercially as well as Marketing
- You are into brands, obsessed with consumer marketing & execution and interested in digital marketing
- You have experience in driving category growth
- You have in depth knowledge of and experience in Media: landscape, plan optimization & execution, metrics.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are both creative and an experienced Excel-user who likes to work with numbers
- You are detail oriented and organized in your daily work
- You are fluent in English and at least one of the Nordic languages
We are looking for our new Product Brand Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.