Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you passionate about sales and excellent service experiences? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our commercial team.
As Key Account Manager, your role is to build, manage and develop long-term relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s performance.
You will develop and execute the strategy, tactics and operational plans and define the client development and strategic roadmap. You will be responsible to optimize the key account plans, financial planning, objectives and profitability. The role reports to the Business Unit Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Define and implement Go to Market strategy and launches with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, finance, sales)
- Successfully take charge of the yearly negotiations with the client and with these negotiations build on your growth strategy for the customer
- Growing the business in a long term healthy way for both the client and L’Oréal
- Understanding the categories and the challenges of these within the client and with this knowledge build a strong strategy, both online and offline.
- Develop a customer centric business plan; turn shopper insights into business opportunities.
- Lead the brand and campaign activation.
- Identify new trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the client to make sure we will keep our position as their preferred partner in our categories
- You have 2-3 years’ experience from a similar role (Preferably from the FMCG industry)
- You are fluent in Danish and English
- You are a strong negotiator and communicator as well as a proven self-starter with strong analytical skills combined with a good strategic view and an operative mind-set.
- You are fact based, analytical and have complex problem solving skills.
- You know how to make presentations that will involve and engage your audience.
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- You are extrovert and have the ability to build connections & a network in a complex matric organization
- You have a hands-on and pro-active approach and wants to drive results
We are looking for our Key Account Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Norway counting for 110 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and with its unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 which corresponded to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.
Position ID: 52248004