Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Danish Marketing team as the Market Brand Manager.
As Market Brand Manager, your role is to drive the brand growth and the development of market shares. You will have the full responsibility of your brand and drive it as your own business within the business. You will be responsible for your brands strategy, business development and to activate the right stakeholders both internal and external. The role reports to the Senior Category Leader.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Defines brand go to market strategy for the country
- Declines and adapts a Nordic brand vision to fit the needs and specificities of the local market.
- Identifies customer / channel specific category growth opportunities.
- Supports the commercial team in interactions with retailers, develops sharp shopper and category insights and builds data driven business cases
- Guarantees operational excellence in in store activation and promotes harmonization
- Mobilises and works with other departments (sales, logistic etc.) to build broader business strategy
- Manages & owns local brand budget
- Manages & optimizes product portfolio
- Drives sell-in & sell-out in a sustainable manner
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in the FMCG industry
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree and is an analytic and critical thinker
- You are ambitious and want to drive your own projects
- You thrive in a dynamic and complex environment
- You are an excellent communicator with great negotiation skills, both internal and external
- You are an experience Excel user and base your decisions on data and numbers
- You are self-driven and wants to challenge status quo
- You are fluent in English and preferably a Nordic language
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.