Are you ready to take responsibility, contribute, and further develop our employees? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Then you might be just the colleague we are looking for to strengthen our team as the Merchandising Manager in our Consumer Product Division.
As Merchandising Manager for you will, together with the rest of the Category team, drive the development of the category and channel strategy.
By harmonized planograms adapted from the Nordic teams into the Danish customers and by the development of permanent merchandising you will support the growth of the Danish consumer product division. You are responsible for one Merchandising Graduate and you report directly to the Managing Director of L’Oréal Denmark.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Implementing the merchandising solutions for all permanent merchandising by answering local marketing plan needs
- Being responsible for adapting the Nordic harmonized planograms to client specific planograms
- Drive client-adapted local projects in collaboration with Nordic brand, category and sales teams
- Coordinating the conception, production, delivery and installation of any kind of local permanent materials
- Ensures update of make-up permanent solutions according to budget and deadlines and ensuring that the internal purchasing process is respected
- Developing necessary tools to manage and optimize the in-store elements flow and timelines, and efficiency analysis
- Ensuring efficient coordination and flawless communication between Nordic merchandising teams, local category and sales teams, purchasing and external agencies
- Manage the budget for Merchandising – both for updates and CAPEX
- Manager role: merchandising graduate
Like everyone else in the L’Oréal team, you are a passionate person with a healthy ambition to drive our brands and your own development.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has solid experience in process management, preferably from another FMCG business
- Is organized and structured
- Has an eye for detail and a visual sense while following the overall strategy for the brands
- Has experience with Danish shoppers and retailers
- Is able to manage complexity
- Has a creative, out-of-the-box mindset and enjoys being out of the comfort zone
- Is a team-worker and can work easily with multiple stakeholders across organization
We are looking for our new Merchandising Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.