L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Nordic POS Graduate in Copenhagen.
As the Nordic POS Graduate, your role is to support the Nordic POS Manager and develop displays and POS material for in-store activation to create retail excellence. You will have the responsibility to drive your own projects to contribute to important cross-category moments as well as Christmas – one of the most important moments of the year. It’s a role where you have the opportunity to quickly learn, develop and take ownership of interesting projects. The role reports to the Nordic Retail Brand Managers for makeup: Anna Dalgaard Brushoej and Katrin Bjälkenfalk
- Be responsible for display creation and follow-up; create displays for makeup brands based on input from Brand team and business development team, be the go-to person for all questions regarding displays
- Be responsible for production of in-store material following the Nordic brand plans; do the full process of in-store material order from creation of layout to production and delivery of materials to warehouse
- Having a master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Management, Sales, International Business or similar within a year
- Having excellent communication skills and are fluent in Swedish and English
- A skilled user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Structured mindset and sharp on keeping deadlines
- Having a strong business understanding coupled with creativity and an eye for detail
- A pro-active team player and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Having entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility
- Curious, and able to challenge the status quo
- Experience in the FMCG and/or the beauty industry is an advantage, but not a requirement
We are looking for the Nordic POS Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. It’s a perfect entry position to start your marketing career in L’Oréal and gain valuable experience. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.