L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Category Specialist in Copenhagen.
As the Category Specialist you will the expert of Make-Up Online + Offline (O+O) activation. You will be responsible for the growth of the make-up category at country level. You will ensure flawless implementation of category and channel strategy at local retailers; maximizing brand and category priorities, and value creation projects in collaboration with the Nordic Marketing Team and Commercial Team. The position reports to the Category Manager.
- Feed client need and opportunities in terms of in-store activations
- Localize Nordic POS Material to retailer, as well as creation and development of local specific POS and Trade paper material
- Support, as well as co-development with the Category Manager of specific O+O campaigns
- Take ownership of the development and localization of communication material together and for our Sales/commercial teams, Beauty Advisors, etc.
- Execute the brand, business and channel strategy to fit the needs and specificities of the Danish market
- Collect and analyze shopper and market insights and competitive strategies to define and build the optimal go to market strategy
- Mobilize and collaborate with both internal departments and external partner agencies in order to deliver in-market executions on-time
- Strengthen our brands, build local love brands
- Has a master degree and a minimum of 1 years of experience in Marketing, Category Management or Sales within a leading FMCG company
- Strong analytical skills, some financial understanding, strong performance drive
- Combines strategic thinking with executional excellence, good eye for details
- Experience with Danish shoppers and retailers
- Has a proven track record of implementation of initiatives with rigorous excellence
- Has the ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment
- You are fluent in Danish
- Creative, out-of-the-box mindset and enjoys being out of the comfort zone
- Has strong communication skills and enjoys working in a multicultural and diverse team
We are looking for the Category Specialist to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 28 billion euros in 2020, and e-commerce growing by 62% accounting for a record high 26,6% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests. In 2020, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.