Do you want to kick-start your career in an innovative environment together with skilled colleagues? Do you want to be challenged and developed within your area of expertise? Have you recently graduated or are about to graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Scandinavian Communications team for L’Oréal Luxe as the new Communications Graduate in Copenhagen.
As our new Communications Graduate, your role is to support the Scandinavian Communications Director and the local country Communications Managers in their daily tasks within PR and Communication. In close collaboration with the Marketing department, you will be involved in brand projects and events and coordinate them on a local level. You will be working with our leading international brands such as Giorgio Armani, Biotherm, Lancôme and Yves Saint Laurent. The role reports to the Communications Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Assist in writing and translating press releases and other types of product related information
• Participate in and support the organization of events with the Communications department
• Coordinate seeding to press and influencers as well as goodie bags to sponsored events
• Support in the daily contact with the press for product and launch related information
• Assist in press and influencer meetings
• Assist in reporting and analysis of the Social Media market and trends as well as identifying new influencer communities
• Support Communications team by monitoring influencers, ensuring product loyalty and content relevancy
• You have graduated no longer than a year ago from your Bachelor or Master’s degree within Communications, Marketing, Business or similar
• Your CV shows your interest for Communications and PR and how you have contributed to this field
• You are a doer by nature and you are not afraid to take ownership of your own work tasks
• Having an understanding of the influencer and media landscape is an advantage as well as being an active consumer of social media
• You are well organized in your work approach and you have a good attention to detail
• You enjoy to network and build relationships
• You are a positive, curious and outgoing personality
• In-depth knowledge of luxury beauty products is an advantage
• You are fluent in Danish and English
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
We are looking for our Communications Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.