Do you wish to work for a market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you want to be part of an ambitious team? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Do you understand the business and purpose of luxury? Are you an experience marketer able to think hands-on and strategically? Are you self-confident and humble? Then you might be the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Scandinavian Marketing team as Scandinavian Senior Product Manager for Giorgio Armani Fragrances and Beauty.
From Haute Couture to Designer Beauty, Giorgio Armani is comprised of essential pieces made from exceptional materials and the belief that beauty and practicality enrich each other. As part of the L´Oréal Luxe division, it is a global beauty brand that stands for perfection, modernity and timeless elegance.
As the Senior Product Manager, your role will be to orchestrate successful launches and go-to-market executions, while managing and growing an existing portfolio in fragrances, make-up and skincare. You will be responsible for building a strong brand strategy and 360º brand activation, combining a great knowledge of the Scandinavian market, spotless brand guidelines execution and accurate analytic skills. You will build a close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring optimal brand support and execution. You will represent the brand through your eye for details and success-driven mindset. You will be able to manage the different axes of the brand respecting their specificities under a strong brand leadership. As the Scandinavian Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing the team´s graduate and you will reporting to the Marketing Manager for Giorgio Armani, Diesel, Ralph Lauren and Cacharel.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Develop, execute and monitor clever 360º marketing strategies to build engaging brand experiences driving the success of the brand. This include both strategic and operational tasks.
- Treasure the brand identity by ensuring that all brand activities are fully in line with the sense of purpose and guidelines, while nourishing the brand.
- Be responsible for all axes, fragrances, make-up and skincare, delivering a perfectly adapted approach to each of them.
- Negotiate with the Scandinavian countries, commercial teams and other internal/external stakeholders to reach the best visibility for your brand and launches.
- Manage, follow-up and secure the brand´s financial health through budget and P&L.
- People management: develop the Scandinavia marketing team graduate
- You have a relevant Master’s degree within marketing, business or communication
- You have solid experience in marketing with a good track record within FMCG or the luxury industry and you have experience with building/buying media plans
- You are able to manage several projects and tasks without losing the overview, delivering with precision and proactivity, within budget and guidelines.
- You understand the purpose of luxury, among others within beauty, and you are a trend savvy with a good affinity for color and esthetics
- You have an analytical mindset and are able to analyze, understand and use financial data, market data and consumer insights
- You are structured and have a great eye for detail
- You can relate to trust, openness and ambition
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in a Scandinavian language is a plus.
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible or latest on March 1st 2018. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 450.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.