L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as you own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Marketing Graduate in Copenhagen in the LUXE Division.
As the Nordic Marketing Graduate in L’Oréal LUXE, your role is to contribute to the development of selected brand(s) and experience the unique brand building of luxury brands. You are going to take responsibility and be part of selected brand projects on a Nordic level and work closely with the Nordic marketing and digital team and local commercial teams. In this role, you will be part of marketing adaption and implementation of 360º strategies in the Nordic countries, with focus on digital activation. You will report to the Nordic Brand Director.
- Assist and support the Nordic digital and marketing team in the execution of the brand digital launch activation
- Adapt digital international communication to Nordic consumer needs both for retailer platforms and own brand digital platforms
- Scale and adapt international material in Photoshop for retailer and brand digital platforms
- Support LUXE digital team as part of new platform transformation project
- Communicate and coordinate both with Nordic teams and local teams, as well as stakeholders and suppliers/agencies
- Ad-hoc and daily coordination tasks in close cooperation with Nordic marketing team
- You have graduated with a Master’s degree in Marketing or Communication within a year
- You have interest/experience in the beauty and/or FMCG industry
- You have excellent communication skills in English, and in min. one Scandinavian language
- You have good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- You have strong communication and project management skills: ability to coordinate, plan, sense of priority, strong communication skills in written and good time management
- You are interested in Digital Marketing, mechanics of Social Media (organic and paid), Direct Marketing and CRM
- You have an eye for detail
- You are fluent in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian as well as English
We are looking for our Marketing Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 6 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 28 billion euros in 2020, and e-commerce growing by 62% accounting for a record high 26,6% of the Group's sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. In 2020, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2020, L’Oréal was for the 4th time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.