L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Nordic Product Brand Manager in Copenhagen.
As Nordic Product Brand Manager for IT Cosmetics you will get the opportunity you drive and develop the brand into a leading beauty brand in the region. You will be the expert of the brand, it’s strategy and making investment decisions to maximize sell out and enhance its brand equity in the Nordic region, in close collaboration with American Retail Brands Brand Director and local commercial teams. The role reports to the Brand Director.
Founded in 2008 by Jamie Kern Lima and Paulo Lima in the United States, IT Cosmetics was acquired by L’Oréal in 2016. IT Cosmetics launched in Nordics in November 2018 with a clear mission to make the world more beautiful with confidence. IT Cosmetics is a hybrid brand between skincare and make-up already claiming nr. 1 foundation in Kicks with it’s nr. 1 product CC Cream.
- Drive the 360 strategy and implementation in accordance with Zone/Paris recommendations and local considerations
- Focus on sell out performance to grow market share and develop the brand by owning the Nordic product portfolio management and shape the Nordic recommendation for local implementation.
- Drive the launch process, both with a marketing, retail and commercial point of view, and leverage consumer insights to ensure local relevancy and 360 implementations with other flower team members across offline and online.
- Be responsible for the overall communication plan, media strategy and manage the investment budget from production costs to media buying for all channels, in close cooperation with Communication Manager Lead, Digital Media Manager and Retail & Education Lead.
- Develop and grow retail excellence, on and off line, in close collaboration with the Retail & Design team and Digital team
- Be the guardian of the brands equity on all platforms, securing the brand expression and securing the confidence ownership of the brand.
- Build and manage the total brand investment budget, securing a clear connection with the brand strategical direction.
- Gain consumer insights and make strategic recommendations based on knowledge of consumer, competition and trends
- Be the voice of the markets to zone/Paris on the brand in cooperation with the Brand Director.
- You have solid experience (3-5y) within the FMCG, beauty or luxury industry
- You are able to manage several projects and tasks with flexibility and top-down view
- Strong analytical ability and proven project management experience
- You have a good knowledge of the on- and offline Nordic media landscape and trends
- You are trend savvy with a good sense for esthetics
- You have an analytical mindset and are eager to look for consumer insights
- You are structured and have an eye for detail
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in a Nordic language is a plus
- As a person, you value ownership, dedication and personal development
- As a team member, you are able to bolster team spirit naturally and share your enthusiasm.
- You are a team player with leadership qualities
We are looking for the new Nordic Product Brand Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2019, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.