Do you want to have an exciting and diverse student job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you want to be challenged and developed within your area of expertise? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our PR team as the Student Assistant at our Nordic Headquarters in Copenhagen.
As PR Student Assistant, your role is to support the Danish PR Manager in daily operational tasks. The position will play an important role as part of our PR team in helping us portray our brands NYX Professional Makeup, Garnier, L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline and Essie in the best way possible to the press and influencers. Moreover, you will gain valuable experience working in a fast-paced international business. The role reports to the Danish PR Manager. The job is part-time and we estimate weekly hours to be 15-20 hours.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Daily contact with the press and influencers
- Coordination and execution of press and influencer send outs / product seedings
- Preparation of press releases
- Preparation of presentations for internal and external meetings
- Coordination and execution of events
- Preparation of reports
- Media monitoring
- Preferably on your Bachelor's Degree or in the beginning of your Master’s Degree
- You are fluent in Danish, and have excellent communication skills in English
- You have strong organization skills: ability to coordinate, plan, sense of priority, and good time management
- You are a strong copywriter with a creative mindset
- You are focused on quality and pay attention to detail
- You are motivated by challenges and have a proactive and open-minded approach to both people and projects
- You like to familiarize yourself with new things and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the beauty industry's influencers and journalists is an advantage
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.