Сфера деятельности: Communication
Тип должности: Apprenticeship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Levallois-Perret
Before starting... What does our recruitment porcess look like?
After applying by following the 'Apply Now' button below
If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview. The recruiter you meet with will be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. They will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Discover Brand Communication @ L’Oréal
Let's start with the numbers:
· Our Media: 3rd World Wide Advertiser& already 47% media in digital
· Our Data: 1 Billion+ consumer data records
· Our Love Brands: 234 Million followers, and 3,000 social sites
In a world of constantly changing consumption and information, the role of communication is more crucial than ever if our brands are to stand out and the reputation of the Group is to be maintained.
Nowadays, Communication teams at L’Oréal play a key role. Their missions is to increase awareness, ensure long-term reputation of our global image and build up the awareness of the L’Oréal Group. A Group’s reputation accounts for 75% of its value and persuasion and influence are becoming ever more decisive in buying. The challenge for a Company is therefore to have effective communications that will make them stand out in a saturated environment.
With dozens of opportunities, there is something for everyone in the Corporate Communication world at L’Oréal in France (we can discuss what area you are interested in during your telephone interview).
So what could your Apprenticeship look like?
Well, as you know, we can mean many different things when we say ‘Corporate Communication'. Moreover, with 15+ Apprenticeship opportunities available across the métier, there is a wide variety of experiences that you could be getting your teeth stuck in to when you join us.
Below you will find the main Corporate Communication Apprenticeship roles that L’Oréal can offer you, knowing that it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch:
Internal communication (online – offline) :
Global Event : Press Relation & Influencers
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an Apprenticeship agreement of 12 months issued by your school - no negotiation on this either!
· Fluent French or English speaker (both is great too !)
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
· People oriented. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
Freedom to go beyond, that's the beauty of L'Oréal